Grinch Glitch with Dratini?

Xibroken

The Grinch is not accepting a Dratini I just caught.. Its wrong nature but correct ability. But The grinch grades other pokes with correct ability. But the Grinch simply wont grade this pokemon. IM wondering if this is the same glitch that happened at the very beginning of the event with Axew.

Can someone check to make sure the grinch is not glitched like he was with axew. Becasue this could be the winner of the Grinch. And there is not much time left in the event.. So it is time critical.

[MEDIA=imgur2]ExtZkBc[/MEDIA] That is the dratini

Of if I could get the calculations that the grinch uses to rate pokemon so I know if it would have won or not... I though they calculations where going to be released a week after the event started but IDK what happened there. [MEDIA=imgur2]GbibOiw[/MEDIA]

• Developer

Hey @xIBROKEN ,

The Grinch accepts only pokes from the Eumi Island.

As you can see there is no Dratini spawn on Eumi Island.

Happy Christmas!

Dratini
#Map                 Area                             Daytime  Rarity  MS   Level  Item
Dragons Den          Fish (Super Rod)                 M/D/N    Tier 7  No   15-19  -
Mt. Coronet 4F       Fish (Super Rod)                 M/D/N    Tier 8  No   25-30  -
Love Island          Surf                             N        Tier 8  No   18-22  -
Safari Exclusive     Surf                             M        Tier 8  Yes  21-25  -
Two Island           Boss (Reward)                    M/D/N    -       No   15     -
Dragons Shrine       Lance - Dragons Shrine (Reward)  M/D/N    -       No   15     -
Cinnabar Lab Room 2  Oak (Reward)                     M/D/N    -       No   15     -
Whirl Islands B4F    Thor (Reward)                    M/D/N    -       No   15     -