Bug

Irruushi

during my game against skibidi, we had a pokemon each I managed to kill his poke but I died from the recoil of life orb normally I'm supposed to win the game but I do not know why after the match I'm told u have won the battle but i lost raiting I hope that you will settle this as soon as possible

during my game against skibidi, we had a pokemon each I managed to kill his poke but I died from the recoil of life orb normally I'm supposed to win the game but I do not know why after the match I'm told u have won the battle but i lost raiting I hope that you will settle this as soon as possible

Hello there, @irruushi

Sorry for the inconvenience. In Pokemon Revolution Online, the PvP mechanics sometimes do not work as they should be. In your case, if both of the pokemon lose (1 from recoil e.g from Life Orb and one from 0 HP), there's a 50/50 chance for you to win or lose. This is not intended, and it will be fixed, but there's no ETA on when that will happen.

Let me know if you have any more questions regarding this topic. Have a great day!

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.

I talked about this, with other pvp players they told me that there is not 50% of win, in this kind of situation you lose forcing raiting, and I'm not the only one to have had this kind of situations

Hello there again, @irruushi

After asking several experienced players keen with PvP games and other people affected as well from it. they informed me that the chances are 50%, in that case. You either gain rating, or lose some of it. Hope my answers covered you fully. I will lock the thread, as the issue has been resolved. Have a great day and merry Christmas!

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.