Anguel1000 error six island

Anguel1000

six when entering the island i realized that in speaking with meowth began a quest that I knew not normally complete the quest , try to leave the island but could not, I left the game to re-enter new npc came out , I found account I spend a bug , fight against them and I can not leave this island , do I can teleport vermilion ?

86644 six when entering the island i realized that in speaking with meowth began a quest that I knew not normally complete the quest , try to leave the island but could not, I left the game to re-enter new npc came out , I found account I spend a bug , fight against them and I can not leave this island , do I can teleport vermilion ?

Have the guards disappear from the entrance?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

That will be fixed as soon as possible.

As for now, feel free to PM me in game if you see me around, I will help you to get out from the island. I will pretty much stick in that island until it is fixed.

Sorry for the inconvinience and have a nice day~

Edit: That should has been fixed by now. Please try again and report if it is still happening.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.