Wiki page bug

Luffygear5

Hello,

There are some Pokemon that are not added to the wiki page of Shoal Cave when i recently entered shoal cave while looking for Ice Pokemon . I can confirm this with Reborn bot as shown below.

Hoping to get the issue resolved soon :D

Yours Faithfully,

LuffyGear5

Screenshot_2018-12-24-09-44-35-511_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.f90336766fdf71c71e93741ece73ef99.png

Screenshot_2018-12-24-09-49-34-532_com.discord.thumb.png.eb0ae398a541dbe721afac3e757cd124.png

Screenshot_2018-12-24-09-49-36-807_com.discord.thumb.png.c357c6a5dc2692ee1cbc4d407926232c.png

Ore wa Kaizokuou ni naru otoko da!

Hello,

There are some Pokemon that are not added to the wiki page of Shoal Cave when i recently entered shoal cave while looking for Ice Pokemon . I can confirm this with Reborn bot as shown below.

Hoping to get the issue resolved soon :D

Yours Faithfully,

LuffyGear5

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please do note that our wiki page may be unupdated with regards to spawns as they have to be manually updated. We're currently looking into things to make it so that it's automatically updated, but for now the wiki page may remain unupdated. For the most updated information, I suggest you use the Reborn bot in our Official PRO Discord. Alternatively, you can also use the in-game pokedex to find out where a pokemon spawns after getting its seen data.

Let me know if you need anything else.

• Like 1

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.