problem with priority :/

Mooncheater

hello i was playing a pvp battle. i had a floatez with swift swim under rain (wich double his speed) and it was fighting against a dragonite who boosted it with a dragon dance the last turn. i used aqua jet just cause the drago had a few hp and he used outrage... well the thing is that he attacked first wich its totally imposible :Nervous: .... i lost the match for this thing, is not fair :Frown: -----if u could fix it would be great, i dont know what was the problem cause swift swim works correctly maybe the problem is with outrage or aqua jet i dont know :thanks:

90942 ive seen a similar case today. i used aqua jet(+1 pririty) under rain and the opposite arcanair used extreme speed (+2 priority). i think that i have to attack first.

Priority ignore Speed, except if both moves have the same priority.

Therefore, in this case Extremespeed will always go first, no matter how high your Pokemon's speed is, because your Pokemon use a +1 priority move, while your opponent uses a +2 priority move.

However, your first case is is a correct example of a bug.

86690 hello i was playing a pvp battle. i had a floatez with swift swim under rain (wich double his speed) and it was fighting against a dragonite who boosted it with a dragon dance the last turn. i used aqua jet just cause the drago had a few hp and he used outrage... well the thing is that he attacked first wich its totally imposible :Nervous: .... i lost the match for this thing, is not fair :Frown: -----if u could fix it would be great, i dont know what was the problem cause swift swim works correctly maybe the problem is with outrage or aqua jet i dont know :thanks:

Aqua Jet should always go first before Outrage, therefore, if Outrage goes first, then it's a bug.