Just a simple thing

Laman

• Administrator
I want to know, just how to make a watermark of our IGN? Any suggestions to make it in my way? Thank you...

Eg: [ATTACH=full]59426[/ATTACH]

and How to apply them while replying or posting to a thread?

Hi @LaMan !

Is it possible that you are referring to the signature? Like the GIF i have at the end of my messages, for example.

If yes, generally people do them using photoshop or other graphic softwares. You can also find good signatures on google, the important is that they have to follow our RULES.

You can also check our sub-forum ART-SHOPS to find graphic-artitsts that create them in change of pokedollars.

To add them to your profile then, just go in the settings/preferences of your account and then select signature. From there you have to type [IMG]link of the image you want as signature[/img]

Let me know if that is what you were looking for and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day and Merry Christmas from PRO Staff & Community !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @LaMan !

Is it possible that you are referring to the signature? Like the GIF i have at the end of my messages, for example.

If yes, generally people do them using photoshop or other graphic softwares. You can also find good signatures on google, the important is that they have to follow our RULES.

You can also check our sub-forum ART-SHOPS to find graphic-artitsts that create them in change of pokedollars.

To add them to your profile then, just go in the settings/preferences of your account and then select signature. From there you have to type [IMG]link of the image you want as signature[/img]

Let me know if that is what you were looking for and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day and Merry Christmas from PRO Staff & Community !

Thank you very much @Shinohara . I was exactly looking for it. Now you can close this thread :)

<span style=❤️">LaMan<span style=❤️">

LaMan_signature.png

<span style=❤️">Rules<span style=❤️">Terms and Condition<span style=❤️">Punishment Policy<span style=❤️">Chat Rules<span style=❤️">

World is Awesome, So is Pokémon

LaMan#9555

World of Fantasy!