Pls help me i cant find Manaphy

Zanderguy123

Hi sir, i was already finished manaphy quest and just need to catch it but why when i click at location for it is nothing happened? Pls help me i won't lost my xmas manaphy.

what is the quest bro? Requirements?

<span style=❤️">LaMan<span style=❤️">

LaMan_signature.png

<span style=❤️">Rules<span style=❤️">Terms and Condition<span style=❤️">Punishment Policy<span style=❤️">Chat Rules<span style=❤️">

World is Awesome, So is Pokémon

LaMan#9555

World of Fantasy!

• Administrator
Hi sir, i was already finished manaphy quest and just need to catch it but why when i click at location for it is nothing happened? Pls help me i won't lost my xmas manaphy.

Hi @zanderguy123 !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please explain accurate what is the issue you are experiencing? Did you battle already manaphy or you didn't battle it yet?

What is your progress in the quest?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @zanderguy123 !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please explain accurate what is the issue you are experiencing? Did you battle already manaphy or you didn't battle it yet?

What is your progress in the quest?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

I uploaded a video to youtube how to catch manaphy is in spanish but you can follow my character co catch manaphy and done, if shinohara give me permission i can post the video here

Sin_titulo-3.png

Saya sudah menyelesaikan pencarian dan hanya perlu menangkap manaphy tetapi ketika saya mengklik di tempat untuk manaphy tidak terjadi apa-apa. Ada kemungkina saat aku relog disaat aku mencoba mengklik karena gameku freeze dan aku tidak bisa apa-apa selain relog, mungkin saat itu saat aku menemukan manaphy tetapi jika iya kenapa aku tidak kembali ke pc? Biasanya jika relog saat battle kita akan kembali ke pc. Kemungkinan terbesar in disebabkan bug.