This Game hate me !!

Himhim2b

86906 The first time...i used lot of item for killing the boss Brock...at the last pokemon of brock with low hp...the server closed..

okay...the second time now...Naero's Magmortar low hp the last pokemon...server closed again !!! are you serious? maybe this game need something that NPC no CD if the server shut down !!! i lost twice...boss with tons of potions....

I know your feeling Bros.

I have the same experience before at Jhoto Elite 4 and battling with Champ, and down

revives and hyper potions lost and need to wait re-battle :Ambivalent:

By the way, I am doing work for BOSS HACK, Boss Brock included

I defeat him by only using 1 pokemon

For how to defeat boss Brock

Please see in this post :Grin:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13926

Hope you guys have better luck next time

i dont know can i type chinese or not but i hope i can whatsapp with you since im chinese too...i like the person who help out other like u,,,i hope you can help me more...and i will help others~~ +852 60829913 whatsapp me if you feel like to Thanks man

86920 That's a problem actually. Since the last update of yesterday the game and the server are not very steady.

And in this game, if you have start a versus against dueler, the server can't save your progression.

An another problem is the rollback save. I got a friend who captured a rare pokemon yesterday and 1 minute later the server crash.

After the relog he have see that the capture wasn't saved....because of the rollback....

This game need to have a really strong server. If it's not the case, he will die.

How many time do you will support the losing of your progression or of a pokemon? 1...2...3...????

what is will support the losing of ...... if thats mean how many time did the server made me lost progression or pokemon is....at lesat 4

anyway thats true need a stronger server...however for a beta game they need money to do that...therefore we need to donate as much as we can and i donated around 10-30 XD

86977 Dat English though

No doubt staff are working as hard as they can on the stability of the server, Rome wasn't built in one day you know.

im chinese :) who cares about having a bad english tho :) never laugh at someone is bad at english... :) maybe my korean and chinese is way better than you :)

i dont know can i type chinese or not but i hope i can whatsapp with you since im chinese too...i like the person who help out other like u,,,i hope you can help me more...and i will help others~~ +852 608XXXXX whatsapp me if you feel like to Thanks man

it's not a good idea to leave your number in here :Ambivalent:

However, I suggest you can leave your message under any of my PRO videos

I have rapid reply in there in Chinese. :Grin:

you can see, there are some of the HK/TW/China players discuss/help each other, too! :Smile:

You may also interested in:

my Pokémon Revolution Online Game Guide List

https://goo.gl/Hmuazl

Be tough bro! I know that feeling.

Just want to remind you eventho the server already Live Beta, the game is still under development.

Crashes and bugs are expected to happen any moment.

Be patience, staff are working as hard as they can on the stability of the server, and nothing worth having comes easy.

Good luck in the next boss battle and sorry for the inconvenience. :Shy:

87424 Lost alot of potion and losing, server crash, well it's a good luck for me :Cool: got my potion back

how did you get your potion back

well I've lost my connection to server before the server crash XD got back my potion, but losing 2 lvl tho :( restored just right before level up

Pokemon love potato and banana ! Don't let them starve in the batlefield