Guild Evolution

Sdaddi850

Hello sir,

Now i am going to post a little big thread so give some times and try to understand what I am saying.Hope you will be good to hear my thread.

Today I'm going to talk about guild.

The guild process of PRO is okay. 100 members capacity, PvP rating guild League, leaderships/Position.

But, a most important feature of Guild is absence.

And that is Guild Vs Guild War global League.

Well, I am not comparing with other types of game with PRO, a team battle is a common feature and many type of games contain it. Even what type of game is PRO, team war is applicable for any type of games.

Team/Group/Gang/Clan/Hood/Guild League process by many different ways in many different games. Here at PRO it's an open world Pokemon game. Just an example, at guild war only the guild leader/vice leader will be able to start a war with his guild, no matter how many members are there in the guild, only the members which has been selected by guild leader/vice leader while starting guild war search they will be able to battle in guild war. I think the guild war's participating capacity should be max 30 or lower. There will be 10vs10, 20vs20, 30vs30. I am giving a short guild war battle example, now if I started a 10vs10 guild war so other 2 guild will gather in a circle. So there will be total 3 guilds and 30 players. Every member will have 2 battle chance. (Battle system) my guild war has been started and now I am active, and my opponent guild's war participated members are Also active. So I can send them battle request/Notice. If my opponent accept it so a timer will start directly as a timer starts while starting PvP. But the timer will be longer like 1/2 minutes to selecte his 100lvl Pokemon team from his PC, but both player will be not able to see their opponent's Pokemons before last 20sec and at the last 20sec none can change their pokes but still can change pokes position as PvP.

(Points structure) At 10 members team, as I said every members will have 2 battle chance and every battle will be 6vs6 Pokemon battle. In that battle, if I faint my opponent's 1 poke so I will get 1 points for my guild, so 6 pokes=6 points. And if I win the battle so I will get bonus 4 points for victory, so 6 fainted poke=6 and victory bonus= 6+4= total 10points. It's mean a successful victory will give 10 points to the person's guild. So total 10 members can get 200 points.

At 20 members guild war, each players will have same as 2 battle chances, but at the battle there will be little difference cause there will be 20 members.

That is, at 20vs20 battles the victory bonus will be 4 and 1 points can be earn by defeating 2 Pokemons.so a successful victory will gain 3+4= total 7points. Then each players will be able to get 14 points and total 280 points by 20 members.

At 30 members guild war, each players will have same as 2 chances of battles but at battles, the victory bonus will be only 3 and 1 points will be earn by fainting 2 pokes, so 3+3= total 6points will be gain by a successful victory and 12 points by each players, then total 360 points can be earn by 30 members.

(Members structure) Any numbers of guild war team can battle any higher/lower number guild war team.

Like 10vs20vs30/10vs10vs20/20vs30vs30/10vs10vs10/30vs30vs30 ETC.

It's will be little strange but as I just gave the battle structure, you can see higher members team can gain more points than lower members team,but gaining points to the higher members team will be hard cause 7 and 5 points max for each battle for 20 and 30 members team, but 10 points by each battle for 10members team.

That's it. I just gave an idea, if you take action to create a guild war feature so if anyone have better idea of guild war process then follow that . I just gave an example.

After completing all Story/quests, there only 4 things left to do regular,, that is PvP, Farming, Business/Trade, Chatting with friends. But those are getting boring, Many of my friends gone bored to. I am requesting to add guild war feature so there will be 5 things to do.

And specially I am building a big Empire of PRO in my country by discord,Facebook,referring ETC.And guild war will much help me to run my plan.

No more today. Please try to take action on this subject. Thanks for giving time.

SD Addi

• Like 2