PLS HELP ME!!!

Killowag

1. 1.

PRO Username: killowag

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

just played the game

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

redownload client press f2 and type clearmaps then restart game run as adminastor

Description and Message

my maps just wont download and as a result I can't headbutt trees I have no Idea what to do pls help me

PRO Username: killowag

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

just played the game

[glow=purple]**(Quick question - Where do you play the game? Home PC, Work PC, Tablet, Laptop, etc - Where? I am assuming PC due to the mention of F2 but I want to be certain, thanks)**[/glow]

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

redownload client press f2 and type clearmaps then restart game run as adminastor

[glow=purple]**(Have you tried just doing the clearmaps solution without re-downloading and without running as administrator? I know this may sound odd, but I just wanted to see if maybe that could fix it as it is odd)**[/glow]

Description and Message

my maps just wont download and as a result I can't headbutt trees I have no Idea what to do pls help me

[glow=black]**(You are NOT playing on Android platform are you? As that is a known issue with that platform, just checking.)**[/glow]

[glow=red]The final idea I can throw your way would be that there is a possibility your ISP is blocking this game. If that is the case - here is a snippet from another poster with the same issue of sorts:[/glow]

If you are dynamic IP user you can change your IP by reseting your router. Other course of action would be to contact your ISP (HOTnet) and ask them to change the IP for you.

Your current IP (Could be) flagged and blocked in the server firewall due to being of questionable nature.

[glow=red]The absolute last thing I can think of.. would be to try using a different version. If you got the 64 before, get the 32 and try again.[/glow]

Hope you get a resolution to this issue, and I was able to be of *any* help. I do apologize if this is all stuff you've done/tried and it doesn't help in any way.

Best of luck,

Sworn

(This could sound foolish but, this didn't happen during a server outage did it? - Thanks for being patient with me!)

so something really weird happened since I just loged in and now I do see the headbutt emote on trees but my maps didn't download still so I have no idea why I didn't saw that emote before but thx a lot for the help!!!!! :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: