Player-Staff Q & A!

IGN: C0libry

Server: Silver

Question: Regarding the pokemon from Gen 7, you can already see the silhouettes from these pokemon. Are you planning to ship Meltan / Melmetal together with the gen 7 pokemon or are there no plans for these two pokemon at all?

Staff Team Directed To: Game Management

Question: Can we expect any improvements of the chat system? My main problem is, you have to create a chatroom per command i.e. "\pm myName-=-friend1-=-...-=-friendN" and if another friend goes online, you have to create a new chatroom with these participants instead of just adding the new participant to the old chat. Ofc you could just go in a seperated chat room (e.g. guild chat or a manually created chat) but then you wouldnt get notificated if new messages were posted or old messages will just disappear if you switch the active chat.

Staff Team Directed To: Moderators, Game Management, Developers

Question: Any chance you will release an API (not just the Python API for cs) for granting access to static data like spawns, spawn tiers, etc. or dynamic data like transactional trade objects to play around and/or create some statistics for the communities.

Staff Team Directed To: Game Management, Developers

Question: The new Battle UI suggests you will implement the Mega-Evolutions in the near future. Will there be any restrictions for the mega-stones? To be precise, is every player able to obtain every mega-stone?

Staff Team Directed To: Game Management

• Like 1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:

Absoluteezero

Server:

Silver

Question:

Is there any plans on introducing more cosmetic wings (eg. Salamance wings, Mega Absol wings, Noivern wings, Pidegoet wings, Lunala wings), and or, other cosmetics (eg. tails, hats) either available in the coin shop, by bossing, or BCC, in the future? Speaking of wings, is there any chance seeing some event related items/pokémon/cosmetics made available by some boss or other quest? I'm dazzled and in love with PRO's art style and I love the design of the Giratina wings, but I was sadly not present for the Halloween 2017 event to aquire them. Same goes for the Articuno wings. In conclusion, is there any probabilty players will get the chance to get event items/pokémon/cosmetics in some way possible?

Staff Team Directed To:

Content Scripters

• Like 1