Player-Staff Q & A!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN : Zeskyr

Serv : Silver

Question : I know you want to rewamp all Boss and i want to know if the Egg section in our inventory is maybe for futur reward ?

Thanks for all updates, I'm playing PRO since 3years and still loving the game !

Keep doing ur amazing jobs ❤️

This is for Devs / CC scripter

Zesk'

Hello Respective Team,

IGN: LaMan

Server: Silver

Question: Previously you posted a open application for Discord Moderation. I want to know, when are you going to choose a new Discord Moderator.

Staff Team Directed to: Game Masters and Administration(@Nebulas )

Thank you! Also Happy New Year to all PRO Staffs and Friends

<span style=❤️">LaMan<span style=❤️">

LaMan_signature.png

<span style=❤️">Rules<span style=❤️">Terms and Condition<span style=❤️">Punishment Policy<span style=❤️">Chat Rules<span style=❤️">

World is Awesome, So is Pokémon

LaMan#9555

World of Fantasy!

IGN: Xenwing

Server: I play both

I have been playing the game sense 2015 and I love to game, but not being able to fly in game is hard. So my question is, are you guys plaining on or trying to figure out how to add flying into the game? It would make it a lot eazier for everyone.

• Like 1

IGN: Whatdesu

Server: Silver

Question: 1. Are you planning to implement move animations? i think this very usefull and let this game the best if we got it.

2. Are you planning to implement PC Re-order? we can order teams pvp ( Like sun team, rain team, trick room, etc ... )

Staff Team: ADM.

• Like 2

IGN: Cuarteloff

Server: silver

Question:

The hypnosis movement should not sleep the DARK type pokemon. The Unawere ability is no longer useful when the opponent pays you a critic. For example, although clefable is loaded its defenses x6. If the opponent is equally charged x6 his attack everything works perfect. but when you hit a critic it is as if you were busted ignoring the skill and modified stats of unawere.

Staff Team Directed To: MODERATION

IGN: Bhimoso

Server: Gold

Question: Are all regions expected or thought to be announced in the future? Will we catch up to the real games generation and will we get more side areas and extras in the game such as the Sevii Islands?

Staff Team Directed To: Developers

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!