Traveling

Dreadstoner

You can travel back to previous regions once you are no longer region locked. This means you have to obtain all 8 badges in a region so that all your pokemon from previous regions are also available. In Hoenn specifically you can travel back using the port in Lilycove city. There is also a water route you can take to Johto NorthWest of Mossdeep however this is not as ideal and has requirements I believe.

• Like 1

LucarioSignature.gif.350c1b5461dad032ce9444ecf1edfdf8.gif

Check out my YOUTUBE if you like fun shenanigans:

https://www.youtube.com/c/McSchitter

You can travel back to previous regions once you are no longer region locked. This means you have to obtain all 8 badges in a region so that all your pokemon from previous regions are also available. In Hoenn specifically you can travel back using the port in Lilycove city. There is also a water route you can take to Johto NorthWest of Mossdeep however this is not as ideal and has requirements I believe.

Ok,ty for info

• Like 1

• Administrator
Can I travel back to Kanto/Johto from Hoenn? If so,then how,where,and when can I?

Hi @Dreadstoner !

I would like to inform you that to travel between regions you need to be the champion of the region you're currently in and the one you want to go to. However, travelling from Johto to Kanto is an exception and will require you only the 8th badge of Johto, this because Johto's League is located in Kanto.

To move between regions you can use the following ways, taking note that all of them require being champion of the region you are currently in and the one you want to go to:

• Interregional ferries to travel between all the regions (from Vermilion City Harbor, Olivine City Harbor, Lilycove City Harbor, Canalave City Harbor)
  • Subway, to travel between Kanto and Johto.
  • Passing from Nap Island ,to travel between Hoenn and Johto.
  • Surfing west of New Bark town and following the path, to go back from Johto to Kanto (this is an exception, as stated above, and you require only 8th badge of johto)

Keep in mind that, even if you require to be champion of the regions in order to be able to travel between regions, you will unlock all the Pokémon of the previous region after defeating the 8th Gym of the region you're currently playing.

For further questions related to the transportive system, you can check our wiki page dedicated to that: TRANSPORTIVE SYSTEM

Let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others