Lendário bug na captura do manaphy

Rennn

• Administrator
Gostaria de saberoque está acontecendo com o jogo quando vou captura o Pokemon o jogo ficar preto e sair do Jogo. Gostaria de saber ser tem como recuperar o manaphy do evento?

Hi @Rennn !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and the situation. Could you please try the following procedure:

1. Delete all the PRO Files that you have (.zip and remaining files too). Then download CCLEANER and run it to make sure to delete anything else.
  2. Restart your computer/device
  3. Download again the game from HERE

After that, try to catch a wild Pokémon and see if you're able to correctly catch it without any issue.

-[/hr]

Anyway, I would like to inform you that if you have experienced a disconnection/crash or you killed/released a certain legendary, beating Nikola will give you another possibility to battle the chosen legendary. However, if you have not caught yet Manaphy, there is not a limit of time for how much you can try to catch it through Nikola. That means that if you have lost against Nikola, you should still be able to battle him and select Manaphy as a Pokemon to resummon. Keep in mind however that, if you have battled already Nikola, the cooldown is 21 days and, if you have already the caught data of Manaphy (because you caught it and released it) you will have only 1 more chance to resummon Manaphy after defeating him.

Take also note that Nikola is now stronger than before and that you can't use items against him.

As for the next time you will battle Nikola, i suggest you to be as much prepared as possible and to bring with you anything that may improve the chances of catching Manaphy, like a great amount of pokeballs or a masterball and a Pokémon with status moves and false swipe.

Also, make sure to select the best time to do that, checking that your connection is working correctly and that the server is not having issues.

Hope this was clarifying, let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day and Happy New Year from PRO Staff & Community.

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others