Origin PvP Tournament

593d4bd1dd3806c2978d96ccbcc3785b.png.f0e36b1f64b6efd9ed5196ff78cc70fd.png

Welcome to Origin PvP Tournament!

I would like to honor the efforts and contributions of our management team and all of our members to make our comeback a reality. To celebrate the success of our return and our first guild ladder season, we will be holding our first Server Wide PvP Tournament.

#FAQs

Where are the matches gonna be held? : PRO, since this tournament is just for Silver Server.

How to participate? : Join our discord server and simply type "I'm in" in #registrations

Is there any entry fee? : Yes there is a small entry fee of 5k. You can give it to any admins of the tournament.

When will the tournament take place? : The tournament will start from 6th January.

What are the rules? : The rules of this tournament is gonna be the same as PRO ranked rules.

What if my opponent doesn't response? : You'll have to show evidence of your opponents inactivity to the admins of the tournament.

What if my opponent disagrees on my victory? : Take a screenshot of every match you play in this tournament as evidence.

Can I participate with 2 accounts? : No, You are allowed to register with only 1 account. If you are caught cheating , you'll be disqualified.

Prize Pool

1st place. 1.5m Pokedollars.

2nd place. 750k Pokedollars.

3rd place. A coin capsule.

Bonus Reward : There will also be a reward for the person who can win a match with the most uncommon team. I'll keep the reward hidden for now, just for fun. ;)

Good luck to all of them who will participate in the tournament. Here is our discord link from where you can participate. https://discord.gg/jRWy4G3 . May the best player win!

Edited by LastHope4
  • Like 1

"A real sin is something that you can never atone for. Even if you had eternity"