How many of you think PRO will be the best pokemon mmo?

Revengercm

I'm 100% that it will be # for at least 5 years.

Here are my reasons on why this probably looks like it's better than the rest of the mmos I've played and thank god I didn't invest more time in those. Good things come for those who wait.

1) Overworld. Just by walking around the overworld sounds amazing. A very good job with the best overworld from any rom hack, mmo, rpg maker pokemon game.

2) 6th gen for full pvp experience. Not that lack of mechanics in pvping from gen 1-3. Obviusly up to date pokemon strategies.

3) The music isn't something that different but it sounds way more high quality than the official.

4) Nostalgia and added side quests. It keeps it fresh and nostalgic at the same time.

5) Your journey at friend's journey. I always like to keep in touch with something with our progress and how we can help each other out.

6) the battle scene gui will get better but I have no doubt it will look awesome with updated sprites and move animations.

7) how tough are ya? You think you've learn from beating hoenn's league with one rayquaza?

8) Basically everything that's good about pokemon.

So I'm hoping to last some years with this and see where it goes. The only thing I haven't seen is the economy and how grindish it is but I'll see. Only bugs could only ruin the exp.

Unless Nintendo learns something from PRO, this will be the best Pokemon MMO game for a long time.

And even if Nintendo make official Pokemon MMO, which would probably be better that PRO

because of high budet, which leads to awesome graphics on 3DS and everything good about Pokemon, PRO

would still be popular, no matter how good official game is.

tumblr_mp2ikkxeho1qau6z9o1_500.gif

Absolutely.

As long as the Dev's:

-Keep updating us with new content and/or events every so often, to keep the game alive and fresh

-Keep fixing bugs/glitches and anything similar as soon as exposed

-Listen to us as a community, to hear what we want and how we go about wanting it

-Keep breeding out of the game

-Keep the game how it is. F2P. And not P2W - (That includes Shinies, no increased rates, besides from a very small amount of 10-20%)

And of course, the most important:

-Keep doing exactly what they are doing!

Seriously, good job, Devs, I'm really impressed so far, and I hope my opinion won't ever have to change.

:)

Need a hand building a team that can withstand any threat?

Check out my Team Building guide below!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=2673

n6B7FWg.png--->0rljaJC.png

Absolutely.

As long as the Dev's:

-Keep updating us with new content and/or events every so often, to keep the game alive and fresh

-Keep fixing bugs/glitches and anything similar as soon as exposed

-Listen to us as a community, to hear what we want and how we go about wanting it

-Keep breeding out of the game

-Keep the game how it is. F2P. And not P2W - (That includes Shinies, no increased rates, besides from a very small amount of 10-20%)

And of course, the most important:

-Keep doing exactly what they are doing!

Seriously, good job, Devs, I'm really impressed so far, and I hope my opinion won't ever have to change.

:)

+1

My crystal ball tells me there won't be anything better :)

PRO is already the best game. The #1 reason why: Look at the picture below. Everyone knows their progress will get wiped, but yet there are 150 players online. This shows how awesome this game is. Imagine how many will be online once the game goes live. Also the error fixing rate is very good. There could be a ticket system put in place to make error reporting better, but it seems to be working for now.

CZIun2N.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX50HvhXx182ANOBZ-jCYoEu1oiOOg5-X9zjXvybOhmoji1V72

PRO is already the best game. The #1 reason why: Look at the picture below. Everyone knows their progress will get wiped, but yet there are 150 players online. This shows how awesome this game is. Imagine how many will be online once the game goes live. Also the error fixing rate is very good. There could be a ticket system put in place to make error reporting better, but it seems to be working for now.

CZIun2N.png

There was an ingame ticket system in place, it was being misused, hence why Testers exist

@LordEbola

I am a tester, so I am aware of the old system. Personally I liked the in game error reporting system, but it needed to have an addition to it. So the report is initially made, but it is a ticket. Staff can say "elaborate on this" or ask questions, and the player can have more input on that ticket. Then when the error is either resolved or determined to not be an error, the ticket is closed and the player is notified.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX50HvhXx182ANOBZ-jCYoEu1oiOOg5-X9zjXvybOhmoji1V72