Cannot Connect To Server on PC & Android

Flecer

Hi, I was playing Pokemon Revolution(Gold Server) when all of a sudden the game tells me I'm crashed, I try to reload but nothing, I see the loading bar for a while and then change with a number (522).

I'm trying a bit of everything but nothing, even to download it again but nothing.

Hi, I was playing Pokemon Revolution(Gold Server) when all of a sudden the game tells me I'm crashed, I try to reload but nothing, I see the loading bar for a while and then change with a number (522).

I'm trying a bit of everything but nothing, even to download it again but nothing.

Same problem cant join on Silver... for few hours.

Luckily, I'm not the only one, written a little while ago a similar post that I can not get in, I guess there is something wrong with the servers, or at least I think so

Hello everyone,

PRO servers are shut down due to servers host being changed. There is no ETA on when it will be back up, please stay patient. Stay tuned to our Discord and forums for more news. I apologize for the inconvenience, if you have any further questions i will leave this thread open for now.

Have a nice day!

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

PRO servers are shut down due to servers host being changed. There is no ETA on when it will be back up, please stay patient. Stay tuned to our Discord and forums for more news. I apologize for the inconvenience, if you have any further questions i will leave this thread open for now.

Have a nice day!

So we just have to wait eh? Ok we hope well that settle everything then, thanks for the information!

• Like 1