A username that is already in use but is not existing

Paypalkia

Hi,

I tried to create a new account named "Darkrai". So I asked reborn if the account exists already but it said that the user don't exists on the servers. Then I tried to create the account but PRO said that the user already exists. So here is my question: Is it a bug or anything else?

Thanks for your time.

557453460_Signatur_Leader(1).png.796fa3ae95b4dbad401589a5b7eaf958.png

Hi,

I tried to create a new account named "Darkrai". So I asked reborn if the account exists already but it said that the user don't exists on the servers. Then I tried to create the account but PRO said that the user already exists. So here is my question: Is it a bug or anything else?

Thanks for your time.

Hello there, @SchattenPalkia

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. There are 2 cases that the username Darkrai is not available for a new account:

• The account is not merged yet.
  • The account has not been activated yet, and it's still at registration process

However, in any of these cases, we cannot offer you help for this matter, unfortunately. You will have to choose a new username that is free to use. For future reference, use this link in order to see if a Username is taken, and the command ^inspect username in Reborn Bot's PMs.

I hope your question was fully answered. Have a good day, let me know if you have further questions on that topic.

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.

Yeah thanks :)

But one last question:

There is no specific time an account gets deleted because of to long inactivity?

Hello once again.

Any accounts made will NOT be deleted, which means that you need to find a new Username, for a new account of any potential name change in the future.

If you do not have further questions, let me know to lock this thread!

~Locked as resolved~

• Like 1

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.