You want 100.000$ in 20 mins? Read here :)

Renkyu

Hey they! :Grin:

Im looking for someone who helps me completing my Pokedex.

Atm im on 110 catched Pokemon, but I´ll need 240 to complete the dragons den Quest :Frown:

How we do it:

1. We will meet us in a pokecenter

2. You take 6 Pokemon (wich I down own) from your box and send them to me.

3. I will send them right back to you after it. (Just for my Pokedex)

4. I can pay u all time after 6 Pokemon (4.500$) or after like 10,20,30, as you wish :Angel:

5. We say thank you to each other and leave the Pokecenter xD...

</U></B>

Last words:

<i></i>

Im looking for<U><B> max. 1-2 guys wich helps me. Im not interested in a lot of request for like 10 Pokemon ^^'

If you are interested, just PM me ingame: Renkyu

you can also send me a PM here (Forum) to get a time where we both are online.

0bc6c8340a.jpg

87117 I think I can help u with the dex, I already have caught 413poke and 201 evolved. I'm not sure what poke u alread caught, u can screenshot ur pokedex, so I can know what poke I can let u get the dex.

Sounds very good for me. I´m atm in log-in-queue. If u wish we can start when im in :Grin:

The 110 Poké i own are mostly Kanto ones [like 80%] so it should be easy :Angel:

0bc6c8340a.jpg

I may be able to help, have roughly 16 boxes of different Pokemon (400 owned in dex). The catch is that they're almost all fully evolved. If you're interested I am available tomorrow from 12pm - 6pm PST, just pick a time and reply here.

can you help me also? im willing to pay poke $

I may be able to help, have roughly 16 boxes of different Pokemon (400 owned in dex). The catch is that they're almost all fully evolved. If you're interested I am available tomorrow from 12pm - 6pm PST, just pick a time and reply here.

can you help me also? im willing to pay poke $

I'll have to hold off on that for now, firstly because I don't want to hijack their thread with outside requests and because I want to see how this goes first as it's the first time I'm doing a large number of trades. Feel free to make your own thread, others may be interested too.