missing

Blesa

• Administrator
i give my dito for bike vaucher and then server crushed now i dont have dito and dont have vaucher for bike

Hi @Blesa !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience experienced.

Could you please check if the NPC is still asking for a Ditto and take screenshot of the conversation?

-[/hr]

Unfortunately we are unable to refund you of your Ditto or of the Bike Voucher without completing the quest because that would be unfair towards all the players that accepted their loss due to a crash, regardless of our end or theirs.

Please, do note that the server is in BETA and we're always trying to improve our server stability, but it isn't perfect and can sometimes still result to a crash.

Lost by crash issues (Including disconnections and rollbacks)

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

If that happened after your crash and not a serverone, ensuring a proper connection on your end also helps minimize your losses. It is good to check on your internet provider to know when their downtimes will be as well as contacting them if you are not experiencing a stable connection. If the disconnect was caused by connection issues on your end, you may try the following:

• Call your internet provider.
  • Troubleshoot Your Hardware.
  • Opt for a wired connection if you’re using a wireless connection
  • Turn Off Bandwidth-Hogging Plugins and Apps.
  • Try a New DNS Server

I know it can be frustrating but i hope you can understand the reason of why we cannot do that.

Please, check if the NPC is still asking for a Ditto and take screenshot of the dialogue and post it here just to make sure everything is working correctly and the NPC still ask you for a Ditto.

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others