my manaphy lost by the crash

Yserald

when i tried to catch manaphy at Temple of the Sea Crown Room i got sv crashed so the manaphy gone can admin/mod help me?

Hello there! I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Manaphy will be respawned at the same spot it used to be for those who lost it due to server crashes. There is no estimated time at which this will happen, but staff are working on it. Stay tuned in our DISCORD SERVER for when it will be added for the players.

If you have further questions, Please let me know.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

Edited by Aghanim

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.

how long i need to wait my manaphy back? (like around a couple days?)

because when i back to that room the manaphy has gone but my friend still saw it after crash

Hello there!

As I have already stated, there is no estimated time for when this will happen, however, You might want to battle Boss Nikola who respawns manaphy at the spot it used to be as well, Take note that Boss Nikola is at the Unknown Place in Trainers Valley and he has recently been reworked making him stronger, I would recommend using a strong strategy to defeat him.

Your friend may have not started the battle before the server had crashed and hence, it spawned for him again.

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim

Hello there!

As I have already stated, there is no estimated time for when this will happen, however, You might want to battle Boss Nikola who respawns manaphy at the spot it used to be as well, Take note that Boss Nikola is at the Unknown Place in Trainers Valley and he has recently been reworked making him stronger, I would recommend using a strong strategy to defeat him.

Your friend may have not started the battle before the server had crashed and hence, it spawned for him again.

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim

thankyou and hope the crash error will fix soon, best wish for team <3

thankyou and hope the crash error will fix soon, best wish for team :RowletHeart:

I'm glad that the question is now answered. With that, I will lock the thread. Don't hesitate to ask if you have more questions.

Have a nice day and Goodluck.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.