Unable to connect server and Log in too long

Dwynenyi

• Administrator
Since the last update game freeze while playing occurs frequently and then I log out from client but I can't log in again. When I try to log in "Unable to connect server" appear or logging in time is too long and nothing happens.

Hi @DWyneNyi

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

It seems like what you are experiencing is just an issue related to a ghost queue. A ghost queue happen when there are a huge amount of player trying to log in the game all at the same time. Please, press login and just wait until the client will automatically log you into the game or as an alternative spam click the login button and see if you can log in the game.

As for all the stability issues that we experienced recently, as we have informed through our social media, we have recently changed the server host. Unfortunately, as stated on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD, these are the first days with servers open and therefore issues may be experienced at any moment. We highly suggest therefore to not try BOSS, PVP, Catching Legendary Pokémon (and similar) until the servers will be stable.

Please, do note that the server is in BETA and we're always trying to improve our server stability, but it isn't perfect and can sometimes still result to a crash.

Please, let me know if you have been able to log in the game and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
for now I got lost connection sometimes too bro

Hi @DwyneNyu

I'm sorry about the inconvenience.

The server were in Maintenance until recently to fix one our bug, could you please try to play right now and see if you experience still the same error?

if you are still experiencing issue, could you please try to totally reset, and not only restart, your router and internet connection and let me know if it works? If not, please check with the following questions.

▪︎ Are you using Proxy?

Try not using it, and then test again

▪︎ Are you trying to play at home/work/school?

Your school/work or any public connection, they could have had their IP blocked already or be blocking the game on their network, you would need to ask them to find if that's the case

It could also be your provider blocking the game, which case you could try contacting your internet provider to try and get it unblocked as seen in this post

You could also use a VPN although you should check you're allowed first.

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others