trouble in logging in

Vin2et

i keep on trying log in but it keeps on saying cannot connect to server servers bit too irritating whenever i tried to use dig i got stuck and then i have to log out and this keep on happening again and again i even lost

a shiny torchic that was first time i encountered any shiny please resolve theseserver problems

29326935_Screenshot(56).thumb.png.7421589a3e2c7759148a44c2d003fc59.png

1345542085_Screenshot(57).thumb.png.40a22791b80e844e0cb4b769e0b49292.png

1710033009_Screenshot(58).thumb.png.7d29532ac39893cf06637cd3b06b3507.png

i keep on trying log in but it keeps on saying cannot connect to server servers bit too irritating whenever i tried to use dig i got stuck and then i have to log out and this keep on happening again and again i even lost

a shiny torchic that was first time i encountered any shiny please resolve theseserver problems

Hello there! I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, The server problems are still very stable and it is being looked at at the moment, however, there is no estimated time of when this error will be fixed. Since the game is currently in BETA version, crashes happen and its being reduced to the lowest.

We can not recover your pokemon as it would be unfair to the other players if we were to recover it only for you.

I hope i have clarified your questions, if you have more, feel free to ask.

Deep regards.

- Aghanim.

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.