Offline server and Membership

Arali0

Hi, first I love your game, you did an amazing job, I Loved your game the first second I played it. So I bought a membership because I knew I Was going to play several hours on this.

But it's most likely impossible to play since 2 days. Since your update, everytime I wanted to play the server was offline or there is this queue of 900 persons.

Why do membership players cannot access the game faster ? We paid.

Will we get an extra time for our membership ? Your server is offline now. How the hell can I not use something I bought ? I understand for the queue, but this ?

I hope you'll do something for us. thank you.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Membership doesn't mean everything, it will not rise your value to the world, so every player should have the same equal "player right"

when the server offline, you consider all the staffs are just flesh and blood TOO !

after buying the membership, you can get $$$ easier, catch more pokemon, get more EXP...u have ALREADY spent less time than we, the regular non-membership players, do.

Please be grateful for those who worked hard on this PRO and gave you the precious memories...I hope you would understand. :thanks:

|

|

Greyson

263059_trainercard-greyson.png

Every games should have Log to save every data with time schedule.

including server status and player online status,

they can check players online info (so like playtime, IP address), easily. I am sure.

I know it is hard to give back which lost by rollbacks. :Ambivalent:

But I suggest PRO can give compensation for people who had terminated by the server crash.

(And double the compensation for MS players).

You may also interested in:

my Pokémon Revolution Online Game Guide List

https://goo.gl/Hmuazl

You have to understand we bought/donated to this knowing it is in BETA stages still. You should expect the game to be offline at any given moment to be honest.

[glow=red]I'm not really bad, I'm just made up of bad things.[/glow]

87452 This game is not PAY to WIN, p2w.

While you are technically correct, Pay to Win isn't even being discussed here. We're talking about pay to play if anything, and it's not even that since free people would still be able to play even if they implemented priority login for members.

Pay to Win would be if only members could catch Legendaries, Pseudo-Legendaries, and Starters (and other Pokemon that typically have higher stat totals) or if Members could level their Pokemon to level 200 and free players could only level to 100, giving members a clear advantage unobtainable for free members.

Only discussing this here because I don't like the term "pay to win" being misused as it's starting to become a poisonous term to the games industry when so many people throw it around without knowing what it means.

87473 But I suggest PRO can give compensation for people who had terminated by the server crash.

(And double the compensation for MS players).

This game is in BETA. Beta has rollbacks, sometimes even full account wipes. You're not owed anything.