Notifications for new client

Mudkipcool

OK I know that we are having a maintenance but would we need a new client after it? I won't install Discord on my phone since I'm saving space (and I'm not really playing any other game that requires me to). Is there a notification thread where we can check whenever a new client is uploaded?

I believe there were times where my client got outdated but it's not telling in the error message so I just thought it was a problem with the server.

• Administrator
OK I know that we are having a maintenance but would we need a new client after it? I won't install Discord on my phone since I'm saving space (and I'm not really playing any other game that requires me to). Is there a notification thread where we can check whenever a new client is uploaded?

I believe there were times where my client got outdated but it's not telling in the error message so I just thought it was a problem with the server.

Hi @MudkipCool

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that there are no official news about a possible new client. However, i can assure you that in case a new client will be required, the current client will issue a warn saying that you have to download a new one.

Unfortunately, all the announcements are made on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD that you can access from the browser even without downloading the application.

However, to help you, i will leave this thread open and will update you when the servers are online and i will inform you if a new client will be needed or not.

Hope what said provided some clarification, let me know if you should have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others