I have a suggestion for New Battle UI

Mastersam

Hi,

Everyone is making new battle design. But I have a suggestion. In 3vs3 there will be 3 pokemon in party of each trainer. But they will battle 1vs1. And one of thier pokemon of thier party can be Mega evolve and other one can use Z move. Just like battle trio in Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. Their maximum level will be 50 or 100 as you like. And there can be add new feature or rules in 3vs3. Each trainer will have 3 pokemon in thier party. They can sent out one pokemon in a time. And the pikemon can not be switch untill they are unable to continue. Just like Gym battle of pokemon XYZ. Battle will continue untill a trainer will have no more use able pokemon.

Please think about my suggestion. And please improve graphics quality. Also make designs of icons attactive. But some people's design is quite good. And make pokemon battle realistic. Such as will-o-whisp is hitting earthquake in happening. And effect of Mist, Mean look, Trick room, Misty terrain, Grassy terrain, Feather dance, Sticky web etc.

I have a request also. If any staff member watching this post please discuss with other stuffs to make some pokemon moves useful. Such as Ditto's transform, Clefairy's Metronome, Fairy type's Misty terrain etc. I do not know all of them. But I observed Ditto is not transforming. Ditto can not use no other move. So Ditto is useless in PRO. But I hace seen Ditto is so useful in otger games.

Please think about my suggestions. Ihope My suggestion will make PRO more attractive and entertaining. Really I can't wait for Mega Stone and Z Moves. :-)