Make a section for the Latin American community

Sakuraton

In Eanglish

Hi all.

My name is Leonel. I'm from Argentina and I play on the golden server with the name Sakuraton. I'm going to start making video tutorials on PVP to teach the newest all kinds of strategies. But the forum is only in English and not everyone understands this language perfectly. It would be good if they can make a mini section where the Spanish-speaking community can communicate better, just like they did in the game with the other chat. On the other hand, my videos would be commented on in Spanish and would be dedicated more to Latin American public. Exactly what an1ma or belzebel does. For that reason I believe that the person from Latin America who enters the forum, has his space to be able to communicate better. For now the videos will be published in the PVP section.

En español

Hola a todos.

mi nombre es Leonel. soy de argentina y juego en el servidor dorado con el nombre de Sakuraton. Voy a empezar a hacer video tutoriales sobre PVP para enseñarle a los mas nuevos todo tipo de estrategias. Pero el foro esta solamente en ingles y no todos comprenden a la perfección este idioma. Seria bueno que puedan hacer un mini apartado donde la comunidad de habla hispana pueda comunicarse mejor, así como hicieron en el juego con el chat de other.

Por otro lado, mis videos serian comentados en español e iría dedicado mas a publico latinoamericano. Exactamente igual a lo que hacen an1ma o belzebel.

Por eso mismo creo que aquella persona de latino américa que entre al foro, tenga su espacio para poder comunicarse mejor.

Por lo pronto los vídeos los publicare en la sección PVP.

abrazo