login issue, server error 0x01

Asukaishimaru

Since yesterday I am unable to log into the game via client. Today I tried logging in to the website with my username and my password (logging in with email and the same password worked). In the picture you can see the message I received. Please help. Thank you in advance.577871944_Screenshot2019-01-1519-42-01.thumb.jpg.06382c1d29c2b818723ad5f3a679190c.jpg

"Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight, and see the dawn before the rest of the world." - Oscar Wilde

Since yesterday I am unable to log into the game via client. Today I tried logging in to the website with my username and my password (logging in with email and the same password worked). In the picture you can see the message I received. Please help. Thank you in advance.[ATTACH=full]62279[/ATTACH]

Hello there, [uSER=2344304]Asukaishimaru[/uSER]

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused. As you may know, both servers are down at the moment, in order to fix the "Zombie Disconnect" problem. These are the words of a Developer about the maintenance:

I have to take down the servers for a few hours. Afterwards the zombie disconnect will 100 % be fixed. Sorry for this delay and the last week. It was not easy to find and even harder to fix this problem. I will announce something (probably a small event) within the next days as I have to talk with the rest of the staffs about this first. Thanks for being patient with us.

As to when the servers will be back, I'm afraid there's no answer for that. While the servers are down, DASHBOARD is down as well, which means that you cannot access it either. There was no ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) given, so please remain patient in the meantime. In order to keep yourself up-to-date, you may join our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD and keep an eye on #announcements channel, or use the command ^up in #bot-commands.

Let me know if you have any further questions regarding this issue. With that being said, have a great day!

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.

Thank you for your quick reply and the helpful information.

I will do as you suggested and hope the servers will be back online soon.

Thank you for your time.

"Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight, and see the dawn before the rest of the world." - Oscar Wilde

Thank you for your quick reply and the helpful information.

I will do as you suggested and hope the servers will be back online soon.

Thank you for your time.

Thank you for your kind words! I will now lock this topic, as the issue is resolved. Have a great day, once again.

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.