cant wait 1h per day to play !

Kodaigo

1. 1.

It's true, players should be willing to wait the allocated time to log in so every person has a chance equally, I couldn't agree more.

But what's not fair is for us Window 10 users, who wait up to 2 hours to log into the game and get the "PRO64.exe" error 5 minutes into playing, then having to wait up to 2 hours to log in yet again.

Don't interpret this as a complaint, I'm not complaining, I understand the game is still so early and is yet to be fully efficiently compatible with Windows 10, I'm just simply pointing it out. This issue should of been overlooked carefully and fixed before deciding to implement the new Queue feature.

Need a hand building a team that can withstand any threat?

Check out my Team Building guide below!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=2673

n6B7FWg.png--->0rljaJC.png

87914 Don't interpret this as a complaint, I'm not complaining, I understand the game is still so early and is yet to be fully efficiently compatible with Windows 10, I'm just simply pointing it out. This issue should of been overlooked carefully and fixed before deciding to implement the new Queue feature.

I never encountered such a problem with the queue system (also using win 10) , it's on your end. Try to run it in win7/vista Compatibility mode.

This often helps: https://tinyurl.com/crashhelp

For the post. If you don't have time to wait than you probably don't have time for a MMO. MMO's require time, if you don't have that time you'll have to play the handheld games which are singleplayer and don't follow up the MMO genre. Locking this topic.

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.