Pokemon Blocked

Trkz2010

Bonjour, voila j'ai echanger mon scyther sur un autre compte pour pouvoir le faire évoluer mais je ne savais pas que mon pokemon allais se retrouver dans le pc center si mon perso de johto acceptais mon pokemon de sinnoh et maintenant je me retrouve blocker vu que se compte la je n'y joue pas ces celui de mon frere . Aider moi

Google Translation :

Hello, here I have to exchange my account on another account to be able to evolve but I did not know that my pokemon was going to be in the center pc if my perso of johto accepted my pokemon of sinnoh and now I find myself blocker seen that I do not play with my brother's. Help me

Hello.

Can you please give me details? Which Pokemon and to whom? Also, i need the other user to inform me that they accept this reverse to be done. It can be by any way, like posting here. Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

Logan

tTDfGff.png?1

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

"One for all, all for one"

PRO Rules | Punishment Policy

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.

Hello again.

I am sorry for delay, but my tools are down for a rework and i can't transfer it. I will do it as soon as possible and will inform you here. Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Kind regards,

Logan

tTDfGff.png?1

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

"One for all, all for one"

PRO Rules | Punishment Policy

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.