Can't connect to PRO server

Qedrinad

I post on an other post the same problem.

Where can we see if it's on or offline ?

Because in the rigth corner it's say in green 1400/1800 so for me the server is online

Supposedly on the website, but refreshing server status is not working atm, these guys make a great job making this game working 24/7. Let's take a coffee, and some croissants, take an hour break and test again, nothing will make it reopen faster, only thing you can do is find another way to make time fly !

Guys be patient. Go out and take some fresh air or do something else! GMs are also humans! Been offline for 1 hour already. But this is in BETA. Didnt you read the ToS? GMs have also warned us about this. Be patient and enjoy the good work that they do! Just check it every 30 min or so. Server should be up sometime.(Y)

91593 Supposedly on the website, but refreshing server status is not working atm, these guys make a great job making this game working 24/7. Let's take a coffee, and some croissants, take an hour break and test again, nothing will make it reopen faster, only thing you can do is find another way to make time fly !

91623 Guys be patient. Go out and take some fresh air or do something else! GMs are also humans! Been offline for 1 hour already. But this is in BETA. Didnt you read the ToS? GMs have also warned us about this. Be patient and enjoy the good work that they do! Just check it every 30 min or so. Server should be up sometime.(Y)

LOL We can't take take a coffee and some fresh air, we need to train our pokemon to be the best :D

IRL i'll back later ^^

thanks for the information !