New Queue System

Celler

I have not posted before that's true, but can't see that makes my thoughts or opinions less valid.

I try to only speak if I feel I have something to offer or hope to gain information that is not readily available.

I always try to word my posts well it comes with being alive for 44 yrs, though my grammar and spelling can leave plenty to be desired at times.

With regard to your point crystalpoke, I'd be surprised if spamming log in would still work or it would defeat the whole point of queue implemention

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

87974 Even if "the server slots are regularly increased" which iv heard from multiple players. its not enough. PRO is growing even faster then the staff team can comprehend. which makes for a unhealthy relationship with the players. most people don't have 2 hours to wait. for example i had to wait 1000+ today. it said it would take 30 min... it took 3+hours. only reason i waited cause i left computer on. If Pro wants to grow it needs to allow it and when you have 1000 people just trying to get in to a server that has 1900 spaces... well I fail to see how that allows for game development.

Right, coz it takes 5 minutes to rent, code, maintain, contract a few servers for 10 bucks.(sarcasm)

We are an early live beta game which has been up for atleast 4-5 months now. And a fanmade one, not being funded by a company or anything. On that note, it takes time and resources to provide those. Players need to be patient, because the increases will happen based on the technical aspects of things, not on high demand.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Honestly, never thought I'd say this, I think the spamming login option is actually better. At least you don't necessarily have to wait 2+ hours to play. My queue just got stuck after waiting for an hour and a half and now I restarted a new queue.

And then the problem becomes, if the server goes down, or the users connection skips and gets DC'd, or the user has to go do something for a couple minutes and gets kicked for AFK, the user is going to wait another 2 hours to join the server.

Admins can I just suggest to disable posting topics about server problems, slot issues, queue issues because this way we are clogging up the forum with unecessary crap, and burrying down all the useful information, thanks in advance! :kiss:

My Shinies

bronzong.gifspearow.gifpidgeotto.gifgeodude.gifslugma.gif

The community was literally screaming at us and demanding a queue system, and after it was put up , you want it to be taken down?

First, let me remind you that the game is still in BETA, and we are just a couple of people who make this game in our free time, not for us, but for each and every one of the members of the PRO players.

We had this queue for like, a couple of days? An empire can't be built in days, and we certainly can't create a perfect game in a short ammount of time. The one in charge with that Queue System is Shane, and also the only one who works on that, who is also a father in the first place, and I believe that takes priority over any tiny game update. Besides that, he updates this game one step at a time, not having a vast knowledge of decades, or what you guys seem to expect from these comments. I make programs to live, and believe me, this is not an easy domain if you don't have passion or the will to work hard for it. But since you seem to be experts in the domain, send Shane a code of your perfect Queue System, and we'll all end happy.

That said, feel free to continue enjoying PRO, or go to the other MMOs out there, and be happy with them, because you don't seem to enjoy our game.

Chappy~

nsyIQuy.gif

I feel like i wanna express my opinion too..

Everyone was like we want a new queue system and now everyone complains.

Cant you see that the people who make the game are also humans?

You cant expect something to be perfect from the start, dont forget they have lives too.

Also asking to delete the queue system that u asked for, the one that they put effort to make for you, is like...you dont appriciate anything.

I cant say i am pleased with it but i wont start complaining.

You want something better? Donate them 100$ to hire someone to help them. Or be patient