New Queue System

Celler

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

88036 this Queue system is really the worst idea you ever had ... just remove it, you are destroying the game

soo sad ..

And it was suggest by you guys....

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Never had any issues logging in, didn't realise there was so much demand for this queue system to be implemented, but it's awful.

If the login button spamming was causing crashes then fair enough - should be much less crashes now?

In any case we can no longer jump on quickly before heading off for work etc, can only play it if I have a spare hour+ to wait.. Very saddening.

Btw I think your game is amazing and what you guys do is great, just purely expressing my view on the new login system.

My post title was referring to the new queue system not saying scrap it and give me a new one.

Was just commenting and asking for opinions of others and perhaps clarification of what future may hold.

Also to thank devs for the many hours of fun I have had with game.

Thanks for gm and admin comments. As for years giving wisdom, they never did for me, the stupidity just goes deeper now.

This thread is turning into a train wreck, sorry for that. Will leave it now would delete if I knew how, pls remove if you can/want I have my answers and it serves little purpose as others seem to be pointing out.

The queue system was badly needed and is greatly appreciated by me and many many others I would assume. I for one didn't like spamming "log in" 1,000 times in order to finally get into the game. Now I can click once and then do other stuff until I get in.

Not only is the queue appealing to me personally, it is also a great benefit to the game. 900+ people spamming the "log in" button at the same time was causing the game to sometimes crash, well guess what? they won't be doing that anymore and thus we all will be experiencing less crashes.

Bravo PRO team. Job well done. I very much appreciate the hard work and dedication you all are doing. My fiance and I were looking for a good Pokemon mmo and when we found PRO we had high hopes for it and so far you guys are delivering a great game.

Thanks from us!

121fhoj.jpg

88058 The queue system was badly needed and is greatly appreciated by me and many many others I would assume. I for one didn't like spamming "log in" 1,000 times in order to finally get into the game. Now I can click once and then do other stuff until I get in.

Not only is the queue appealing to me personally, it is also a great benefit to the game. 900+ people spamming the "log in" button at the same time was causing the game to sometimes crash, well guess what? they won't be doing that anymore and thus we all will be experiencing less crashes.

Bravo PRO team. Job well done. I very much appreciate the hard work and dedication you all are doing. My fiance and I were looking for a good Pokemon mmo and when we found PRO we had high hopes for it and so far you guys are delivering a great game.

Thanks from us!

Yes be keep improving, our community need the quality rather than quantity. I do not it become LOL community :Nervous: :Frown: