Celler

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BiginJapan

Deathwing wrote:

You guys wanted a queue system so we gave you one. We have a very big playerbase compared to our server limitation, which will continue to expand over time. On that regard there isn't much we can do at the moment.

Most of the crashes were a result of the spamming the login button, which as you can see from the queue, around 900 players constantly smashing that login button, which creates a small DDoS effect from time to time.

Deathwing wrote:

Right, coz it takes 5 minutes to rent, code, maintain, contract a few servers for 10 bucks.(sarcasm)

We are an early live beta game which has been up for atleast 4-5 months now. And a fanmade one, not being funded by a company or anything. On that note, it takes time and resources to provide those. Players need to be patient, because the increases will happen based on the technical aspects of things, not on high demand.

So Deathwing in other Words:

- You dont have enough money for a server which grants access to your big playerbase

On the other hand you cant abondon so many players which want to play your well made game. If i were a publisher the first priority for me would be to allow people to play/ the access to my game.

My suggestions:

- Work with us and ask your fans for help.

- Make another donate link on your homepage. (I think there will be enough people which want to support your hard working team.)

Furthermore the more players you have the more money you make.

I apologize for my poor English skills,since English is not my native language