pvp bug

Nikker11

I switched in to my Tyranitar, he died by stealth rock and sandstorm never kicked up and i lost the battle when my sand rush excadrill could sweep the 3 enemy pokes which were lucario togekiss and alakazam!! How is that even possible ??

I switched in to my Tyranitar, he died by stealth rock and sandstorm never kicked up and i lost the battle when my sand rush excadrill could sweep the 3 enemy pokes which were lucario togekiss and alakazam!! How is that even possible ??

Hi there, @Nikker11

I am sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing. However this is not a bug that you are experiencing.

This is because stealth rocks damage takes priority before anything. Meaning that upon switch-in, if Stealth Rock is in play it will damage immediately

Consequently you switched your Tyranitar into Stealth Rocks and it wasn't able to survive the damage sustain, which led to it fainting before setting the sandstorm for your team.

I hope this helps. Please let me know here if you have any questions or concerns in regard to my answer! Looking forward to your reply :)

Kindest Regards, Juliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed