Hone claws is bugged

Redcandle

Hone claws is supposed to be a non- damaging move that raises atk and acc by one stage each. Instead it deals minor damage and doesn´t raise atk nor acc at all. This bug occurs when using hone claws on hawlucha.

Thanks for looking into this.

• Like 1

Hone claws is supposed to be a non- damaging move that raises atk and acc by one stage each. Instead it deals minor damage and doesn´t raise atk nor acc at all. This bug occurs when using hone claws on hawlucha.

Thanks for looking into this.

Hi there, @RedCandle

I am sorry for the inconvenience that you are experiencing. Unfortunately, the move Hone Claws is not coded correctly as yet, I cannot give you an ETA on when this move will be correctly coded for use.

I would like to Thank you for taking time to report this and bringing it to our attention. Hone Claws will now be added to the List of broken moves and abilities.

Please, continue to report any moves or abilities that aren't working correctly and not listed in the link above, as it helps a lot.

I hope this answer helps you! If you have anymore questions or concerns please let me know here. Looking forward to your reply :)

Kindest Regards, Juliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed