Forum Issue

Kellsbelles

Hello,

I have ran into an issue in the Trade Zone - Trades Silver Server - Pokemon Shops

Some of the Shops appear for me like normal (https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/73855-url) where the images upon opening the spoiler are the correct size

[spoiler=Spoiler]aad3c3fadde4f486d0ac3f42526067d9.thumb.png.bb6b24fe2c93edb98b73c37a057868b6.png

However, some shops I end up having issues with once I open the spoiler (https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/112382-url) the images are too small for me to read and once I click on the image to enhance I get hit with a new tab being opened and a "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. "

[spoiler=Spoiler]99a0dbb7b9b93f66fd70bd53c3df5b7d.thumb.png.993219c98233ee16e1cdd70cdad93084.png

8a8102348d29942cf3b44f891d8e63a4.png.f0c69d3395a1a9e3cf29e536cab21252.png

I am currently using Google Chrome (newest update) and Windows 10.

I also used the PRO Discord Support (Junior Discord Mod Bihmoso attempted to help me, and as super helpful/patient as he was. Neither of us could come up with a reason for the issue)

The issue also only started for me once the Forums were brought down for the host migration of the servers. Before it had worked perfectly.

dp8w1z.jpg

• Administrator
Hello,

I have ran into an issue in the Trade Zone - Trades Silver Server - Pokemon Shops

Some of the Shops appear for me like normal (https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/73855-url) where the images upon opening the spoiler are the correct size

[spoiler=Spoiler][ATTACH=full]63003[/ATTACH]

However, some shops I end up having issues with once I open the spoiler (https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/112382-url) the images are too small for me to read and once I click on the image to enhance I get hit with a new tab being opened and a "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. "

[spoiler=Spoiler][ATTACH=full]63004[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]63005[/ATTACH]

I am currently using Google Chrome (newest update) and Windows 10.

I also used the PRO Discord Support (Junior Discord Mod Bihmoso attempted to help me, and as super helpful/patient as he was. Neither of us could come up with a reason for the issue)

The issue also only started for me once the Forums were brought down for the host migration of the servers. Before it had worked perfectly.

Hi @Kellsbelles

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that unfortunately i was not able to replicate the error.

However, could you please try to download another browser and check if everything is working as it should while using it? Also, could you please try to change your desktop resolution and see if it fixes your error?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @Kellsbelles

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that unfortunately i was not able to replicate the error.

However, could you please try to download another browser and check if everything is working as it should while using it? Also, could you please try to change your desktop resolution and see if it fixes your error?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

Hello Shinohara,

I deeply apologize, but I changed my resolution from 1366 x 768 to 1360 x 768 and 1024 x 768 with no effects minus it made it worse. I then tried on Microsoft Edge having the exact same result (used the shop that I linked previously) [spoiler=Spoiler]6f99ffcdc78328b8de807f501b8a1861.thumb.png.0896ed2e62e9b172c3cc9c199d6b10e1.png

dp8w1z.jpg

I can't replicate the issue. Try clearing your browser cache. I've rebuild the attachment cache in case there was an error there too. Let me know if anything changes.

• Like 1

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.