The new patch is not working on android phone..

Guzt

Please help... im playing pro using my samsung grand prime without any problem but when the new patch came i cant play it anymore... hope you can help me...this game is my life i really love this game...

Thanks in advance...

Hello Guzt,

that are the [glow=red]minimum[/glow] Requirements! and your device is [glow=red]under[/glow] the minimum requirements. there will be no way around to get a better phone/tablet to play PRO or playing it on a PC with the minimum Requirements.

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

88248 Hello Guzt,

that are the [glow=red]minimum[/glow] Requirements! and your device is [glow=red]under[/glow] the minimum requirements. there will be no way around to get a better phone/tablet to play PRO or playing it on a PC with the minimum Requirements.

how about mine sir? im using samsung note3 which is far above the requirements but my pro crashes everytime i go to chat

88456 I really love this game but i cant buy a new phone just to play this game again...i hope you can put back the things it where before the january patch..thanks..

we most probably can't, content is added from time to time. This will lead to problems sooner or later with your low end device anyways.

88363 how about mine sir? im using samsung note3 which is far above the requirements but my pro crashes everytime i go to chat

are you sure your ram isn't "wasted" by other applications running, check that. Also don't hijack peoples posts.

88493 PRO staff just don't care about our problems with android or windows or mac client ... They are here only for MS cash ...

PRO Staff isn't getting any money for their own use, we're doing this in our free time. All money used is for the server and server upkeep.

322DjwW.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

88456 I really love this game but i cant buy a new phone just to play this game again...i hope you can put back the things it where before the january patch..thanks..

we most probably can't, content is added from time to time. This will lead to problems sooner or later with your low end device anyways.

88363 how about mine sir? im using samsung note3 which is far above the requirements but my pro crashes everytime i go to chat

are you sure your ram isn't "wasted" by other applications running, check that. Also don't hijack peoples posts.

88493 PRO staff just don't care about our problems with android or windows or mac client ... They are here only for MS cash ...

PRO Staff isn't getting any money for their own use, we're doing this in our free time. All money used is for the server and server upkeep.

i cleared my ram sir and forced closed all running apps in background

Hello, good morning everyone, yes, I'm a bit new to the game, but love and was very happy to have the opportunity to play on my Android, but this new update of the game did not work out alone among other problems. My current Android is 5.0.2, Moto G 2 generation, Thanks in advance.

88976 Hello, good morning everyone, yes, I'm a bit new to the game, but love and was very happy to have the opportunity to play on my Android, but this new update of the game did not work out alone among other problems. My current Android is 5.0.2, Moto G 2 generation, Thanks in advance.

1. don't hijack other peoples thread

2. your phone doesn't fulfill the minimum requirements

322DjwW.png