Can I Play Multiple Accounts In A Same PC

Trainerak

• Administrator
How to Play Multiple Accounts At The Same Time

Hi @TrainerAK

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you as first that you are allowed to have up to 4 accounts and each account must have a different email, quoting our GAME RULES

2. Each person is allowed a maximum of four (4) owned accounts. You may only have one account per email.

The client has been built by our developer giving the chance to players to have more than one client open, to do that just start the first client and wait that it open up. After the first client is open, just click again and open the second.

Do note however that there are several rules to follow when using more than one account during PVP matches, if that's what you're interested in.

I will quote now our PVP RULES that must be followed when doing pvp:

• 5. Intentionally boost the rating of another account, in any way, is forbidden, and action will be taken if caught.
  • 7. You can use only 1 of your own accounts to PvP within each season. Using any account you do not rightfully own, or using more than 1 account, will result in heavy punishment. This rule was temporatily amended to test Alternate Accounts in Ranked Ladder, however, you cannot have more than one account on the Top 25 in the end of season, see here.

Nevertheless, if your intention is to do normal pve and story with different accounts, you're totally allowed to do that.

I hope the information provided was helpful, let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Yes i play normal storyline and PVE not PVP And I Have 2 accounts In PRO

I Have More Questions to ask

1.Is PVE Including In game Bosses???

2.Can I Disable The Global Chat in PRO?

3.How Many Percent Is Hidden Ability Pokemon In wild?

4.When The Ruby and Sapphire Server Came?

5.In Route 1 And Pallet Town When I Go To The Headbutt Tree The Interaction Immediately Happens And Not Ask To Choose Which Pokemon Learned Headbutt Just Like Other Routes And Cities Headbutt Tree. Is This Kind Of Bug?

6.Can I Disable Battle Animation Or There Is An Option To Disable Battle Animation To Quick Battles (For Ex:Thundershock Is Way Too Much Time To Execute To Another Pokemon?

Please Don't Mind That I Ask Soo Many Question And Hope You Reply Soon

TrainerAK

• Administrator
Yes i play normal storyline and PVE not PVP And I Have 2 accounts In PRO

I Have More Questions to ask

1.Is PVE Including In game Bosses:ChikoritaWTF:

2.Can I Disable The Global Chat in PRO?

3.How Many Percent Is Hidden Ability Pokemon In wild?

5.In Route 1 And Pallet Town When I Go To The Headbutt Tree The Interaction Immediately Happens And Not Ask To Choose Which Pokemon Learned Headbutt Just Like Other Routes And Cities Headbutt Tree. Is This Kind Of Bug?

6.Can I Disable Battle Animation Or There Is An Option To Disable Battle Animation To Quick Battles (For Ex:Thundershock Is Way Too Much Time To Execute To Another Pokemon?

Please Don't Mind That I Ask Soo Many Question And Hope You Reply Soon

TrainerAK

Hi @TrainerAK

I would like to state as first that you don't have to worry about how many questions you have because i will be really happy to reply to all of them without any problem.

Question 1

Is PVE Including In game Bosses:ChikoritaWTF:

Yesh, PVE include boss, wild battles, story and everything else that is not a battle player vs player.

Question 2

Can I Disable The Global Chat in PRO?

Unfortunately, there is not a way to totally disable/log out from the global chat as PRO is a MMO/Online game and it is intended to have interactions with other players.

However you can press the arrow in the top-right corner of the chat in order to close it/minimize it

[spoiler=How to ""close the chat""]arrow.jpg

Question 3

How Many Percent Is Hidden Ability Pokemon In wild?

Wild Pokemon have 8% chances to hold an item when encountered, you can check what Pokémon hold an item by checking our ITEM GUIDE or buy doing ^item nameoftheitem on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD

Question 4

There are currently two server, Silver and Gold. Silver was once divided in two servers, Red and Blue that opened in 2015-2016. They got then merged into Silver in 2018, but there were no reset, they simply have been fused.

Gold was once called Yellow and then the name was changed into Gold, and it opened in 2017.

Question 5

This happen because the game has been coded differently for what regard the Headbutt in Kanto/Pallet and the one in the other city/regions.

We are aware of this but this is something that has a really low priority and we prefer to give priority to new contents, features, updates to make players happy.

Question 6

You should be able to disable the in-battle animations by going in the settings, clicking on "game" and the removing the tick from "Move Animations."

I hope the information provided was helpful, let me know if you have any further questions and i will be more than happy to reply to all of them.

Have a wonderful day !

Edited by Shinohara

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others