Help, Delevel my pokemon

Ta7esh

Dear Staff,

I know you have been working very hard on this game recently and the crashes was out of your control,

however while I was doing the Heatran quest ( just started it ), my Gyarados reached level 61 and I got disconnected suddenly.

As you know if someone is in a middle of the battle and gets disconnected he returns to the PC thus i cannot re enter the Heatran quest because my Gyarados is level 61.

Please can you help me and delevel it only 1 level so i can continue my quest.

P.S even if it re occurred I wont ask for it again I just want one chance because i worked so much go its ev levels and buying such a Gyarados and I don't want to restart everything.

Thanks in advance

Capture.JPG.e6cb4cd5f14af7d6a47d6b5ab8d3b66a.JPG

• Administrator
Dear Staff,

I know you have been working very hard on this game recently and the crashes was out of your control,

however while I was doing the Heatran quest ( just started it ), my Gyarados reached level 61 and I got disconnected suddenly.

As you know if someone is in a middle of the battle and gets disconnected he returns to the PC thus i cannot re enter the Heatran quest because my Gyarados is level 61.

Please can you help me and delevel it only 1 level so i can continue my quest.

P.S even if it re occurred I wont ask for it again I just want one chance because i worked so much go its ev levels and buying such a Gyarados and I don't want to restart everything.

Thanks in advance

Hi @Ta7esh

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that , unfortunately, we cannot de-level your gyarados as it would be unfair to those who trained a whole new Pokémon for the quest after failing the first time.

Also, we offer these services exclusively to make up with failed evolutions as it would be irreversible and make the Pokémon useless.

If you would like to re-enter the cave and continue the quest, then you'd have to level another Pokémon keeping in mind that the maximum level usable is 60.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but i hope you can understand why we cannot fulfill your request.

Let me know if you have any further questions, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Alright thank you for your fast reply, and yes i totally understand the strategy of being equal but in this case its not like I lost, its more like technical problem ( disconnection ) and its only 1 level.

Isnt it possible in any way since its an exceptional case due to the changes of server that the game has been undergoing, I might even stay longer to do the quest if it got deleveled waiting for the server to be stable. since its not easy to find such Gyarados and Ev training it .

• Administrator
Alright thank you for your fast reply, and yes i totally understand the strategy of being equal but in this case its not like I lost, its more like technical problem ( disconnection ) and its only 1 level.

Isnt it possible in any way since its an exceptional case due to the changes of server that the game has been undergoing, I might even stay longer to do the quest if it got deleveled waiting for the server to be stable. since its not easy to find such Gyarados and Ev training it .

Hi @Ta7esh

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and the situation.

Unfortunately, we cannot make any exception as it would be unfair to those who trained a whole new Pokémon for the quest after failing the first time and that found themselves in your same situation and received a 'no' as an answer.

Lost by crash issues (Including disconnections and rollbacks)

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but i hope you can understand why we cannot fulfill your request.

Let me know if you have any further questions, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

• Administrator
Everythings clear i have one last point how can i get back my rare candies and masterball. I just noticed that theyr gone due to the quest and im in kanto now how can i possibly get them back ?

Hi @Ta7esh

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that the only way to get back your rare candies and Master Ball is completing the quest and the interact with Buck to get them back.

Unfortunately there is nothing else you can do and we cannot move them for you as it would be unfair to those that find themselves in your same situation and accepted the fact they had to complete the quest to get their items back.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but i hope you can understand.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif