Tm used by system but not showinh

Sl33pyp4nd4

I used my scalde and calm mind on my slowpoke. But while the system says tm was taught it didn't show what move to delete option neither taught the move. I'm attaching some screenshots I took after I kept happening after several tries. I even relog or reconnected and faced the same bug.plz help...

Screenshot_20190130-211317.thumb.png.78fcb5ed1aa5c1dccca1e4807dc975df.png

Screenshot_20190130-210858.thumb.png.66ea1ce273e1a09d8169c76a3e1e33da.png

Screenshot_20190130-211310.thumb.png.b02355a2e64eae73a5e0ddfe95e34bf0.png

I used my scalde and calm mind on my slowpoke. But while the system says tm was taught it didn't show what move to delete option neither taught the move. I'm attaching some screenshots I took after I kept happening after several tries. I even relog or reconnected and faced the same bug.plz help...

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately this is a common bug with items like TMs. We are aware of this issue and it is currently being looked into by our Developers. However, we are unable to give an estimated time as to when this will be fixed. Please stay tuned in #announcements of our Official PRO Discord for further announcements.

For now, you should be able to fix this issue by completely deleting all your PRO Files and reinstalling the client here. Unfortunately, we are also unable to restore your TMs/Money as this would be unfair to others who have accepted their losses due to bugs like this. Do note that PRO is in BETA and bugs like this may happen.

Really sorry once again. Let me know if this has fixed your issue and if you need anything else.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.