I´m Stuck

Gerard29

1. 1.

PRO Username: Gerard29

Do you have active membership?: Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Advanced Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

Im into Sevi island (sevend island exactly), but when i talk to sciencist npc, into cave entrace he dont answer to me,and i cant move,if i type /refresh nothing happends, nad when i use an scape rope it move me to pokecenter,but there im stucked again, so i go down to uknown caves and collect all than i see,the stone and the poke,too talk with all npc, but aniway stuked when talk to npc cave entrace, pls help me to answer this little quest TY.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

/ref

Scape rope

always i have to relog to finish this -_-

Description and Message

88537 We going to check on the problem.

It happen the same problem to me in the viridian, forest, when i use headbutt on a tree.. It block my PG and i can't move.. Every time i headbutt that tree.. I am using the android version of the game.. As sono as you enter the viridian forest, go to the left, you will find three tree to headbutt.. The "dangerous" one is the one in the middle..

It happen the same problem to me in the viridian, forest, when i use headbutt on a tree.. It block my PG and i can't move.. Every time i headbutt that tree.. I am using the android version of the game.. As sono as you enter the viridian forest, go to the left, you will find three tree to headbutt.. The "dangerous" one is the one in the middle..

its different bug, currently headbutt cannot work on android.

its different bug, currently headbutt cannot work on android.

Thank you a lot for the answer.. Actually i al able to headbutt all the tree using android, but that one in viridian forest block my PG.. If you say that headbutt don't work on android i feel a little bit confused..

If you're stuck on npc/scripts than restarting the complete client will make you unstuck. Please consider that if you are stuck again.

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.