SHINY TIMBURR [closed&sold]

Look at the post before, the trade is already done. And anyway, he has the right to cancel the auction "if he's not happy" as he wrote it on auction rules so it means that he can clearly cancel the PurpleMauth bid and sell it regularly to Darvader at the price he wants.

Just close this topic, it's sold (and it's really boring to read that).

• Like 1

Collecting shinies from 1st and 2nd generations in Silver Server. Take a look at my collect here.

Visit my pvp shop here and my shiny shop here. You can even take a look at my wish list here.

Look at the post before, the trade is already done. And anyway, he has the right to cancel the auction "if he's not happy" as he wrote it on auction rules so it means that he can clearly cancel the PurpleMauth bid and sell it regularly to Darvader at the price he wants.

Just close this topic, it's sold (and it's really boring to read that).

No, there was a fault here, and it will be fixed. Cancelling is not an option here. The mon was sold unfairly to someone and the buyer admits that he was late. Ignoring this is unfair for purplemauth, and we have rules for a reason. Thanks.

TOUGH TIMES DON'T LAST, TOUGH PEOPLE DO

Logopit_1527700501254-640x360.png

No, there was a fault here, and it will be fixed. Cancelling is not an option here. The mon was sold unfairly to someone and the buyer admits that he was late. Ignoring this is unfair for purplemauth, and we have rules for a reason. Thanks.

I only see one unfair thing in this auction : last second bidding. Unfair for previous bidders but sadly tolerated.

Think about a rule against this kind of practice if you want to see fair auctions all the time.

Collecting shinies from 1st and 2nd generations in Silver Server. Take a look at my collect here.

Visit my pvp shop here and my shiny shop here. You can even take a look at my wish list here.

I only see one unfair thing in this auction : last second bidding. Unfair for previous bidders but sadly tolerated.

Think about a rule against this kind of practice if you want to see fair auctions all the time.

Can't do anything if you're afk or don't keep your eyes on the auction till it ends. Its a strategy used by many. A better solution to this will be an auction house which will be implemented in the near future.

• Like 2

TOUGH TIMES DON'T LAST, TOUGH PEOPLE DO

Logopit_1527700501254-640x360.png