Character customization

Marcylene

Hello, I think a lot of users would like to recustomize their main characters like me, for example. In my case I had a problem while customizing mine because I tried to ACCEPT 3 times with the style I liked but never entered. So, as I was really tired about it, got fastly the hair style, didn't change color, etc and clicked accept as fast as I could before removing game files from my computer. Surprise! I could enter and saw that fantastic intro map... I continued and when I realized how I looked like (not bad but would totally change if I could), it was too late.

Then my suggestions of customization are the following:

- Skin tone.

- Hair style + hair color.

- Eyes color .

They could be at a new section on Coins Shop and it could behave as World of Warcraft's character customizations: you pay for it, relog and it appears the changing options.

Greetings!

EDIT. Thanks for this suggestion, I totally agree! :)

88773 I'd really love to see the hairstyles accessible to everyone instead of having ones specific to boy/girl. I really liked one of the girl's hairstyles but didn't want to be running around in a skirt.

Definitely would like to see this option. Could either be a coin shop or a salon in game (like in X/Y) that accepts coins or the in-game currency.

On a side not for customization, I'd really love to see the hairstyles accessible to everyone instead of having ones specific to boy/girl. I really liked one of the girl's hairstyles but didn't want to be running around in a skirt. :Cry: