Suspicious bot

Kefy

• Administrator
i fight Suspicious bot and after fight i just relog and bot seem asleepy. i have won battle. its right? i have to wait 48h now?

Hi @Kefy

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that i've forwarded your issue to our Content Scripter team that will look into it.

Unfortunately, i cannot give you an estimated time for when it will be solved, please be patient in the while. I will update you through this thread as soon as the issue will be solved.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator
i fight Suspicious bot and after fight i just relog and bot seem asleepy. i have won battle. its right? i have to wait 48h now?

Hi @Kefy

Could you please explain accurately what did you do before experiencing this issue?

Is it possible that you interacted with the Suspicious Bot after winning?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

• Administrator
no. i didn't interact with it. After battle i did 3 step back and log out and log in after 30 min.

i come to it and it say it seem asleep

Hi @Kefy

I would like to inform you that we've checked the Suspicious Bot and i can assure you there are no errors related to the cooldown.

The only thing that may have caused that is that you accidentally pressed spacebar/interact with the NPC due to a mistake.

Unfortunately, as there is no issue in the boss, we cannot offer further support about this case, i'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Please, let me know if there is something unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

• 2 months later...
Hi @Kefy

I would like to inform you that we've checked the Suspicious Bot and i can assure you there are no errors related to the cooldown.

The only thing that may have caused that is that you accidentally pressed spacebar/interact with the NPC due to a mistake.

Unfortunately, as there is no issue in the boss, we cannot offer further support about this case, i'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Please, let me know if there is something unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

I won 2 times versus the bot, tried to talk to it again and nothing was happening, I logged out, relogged and now he's asleep, what??