Officer Shamac 3rd reward bug

Blissey

I went to choose my 3rd win reward from Officer Shamac and I got this error.

2cc30ec791ed1226b7eb4ecc2fb6e20a.png

Shamac hasn't been very talkative since the boss update, so I didn't think much of it when he said nothing after I said I didn't have my sync on me, but I got this message after I came back with my sync.

EDIT: Logging out and in again didn't work, going to try to restart client, though I doubt it'll change anything.

EDIT2: Yeah, that didn't work. If it's relevant at all, I'm trying to synchronize the Goomy reward.

• Administrator
I went to choose my 3rd win reward from Officer Shamac and I got this error.

2cc30ec791ed1226b7eb4ecc2fb6e20a.png

Shamac hasn't been very talkative since the boss update, so I didn't think much of it when he said nothing after I said I didn't have my sync on me, but I got this message after I came back with my sync.

EDIT: Logging out and in again didn't work, going to try to restart client, though I doubt it'll change anything.

Hi [uSER=1550928]@HugTheBug[/uSER]

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that i've forwarded your issue to our Content Scripter team that will look into it.

Could you please specify if this was befor or after the battle?

Unfortunately, i cannot give you an estimated time for when it will be solved, please be patient in the while. I will update you through this thread as soon as the issue will be solved.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that i've forwarded your issue to our Content Scripter team that will look into it.

Could you please specify if this was befor or after the battle?

Unfortunately, i cannot give you an estimated time for when it will be solved, please be patient in the while. I will update you through this thread as soon as the issue will be solved.

Have a wonderful day !

Thank you for a quick response! This was after the battle, which went about as normal. I've done a few other bosses, and I've had two third win rewards I've claimed prior (Chuck and Erika), one synchronize and one shiny chance, respectively, and both went through just fine.

• Administrator
Thank you for a quick response! This was after the battle, which went about as normal. I've done a few other bosses, and I've had two third win rewards I've claimed prior (Chuck and Erika), one synchronize and one shiny chance, respectively, and both went through just fine.

Thank you for your patience.

I would like to inform you that our Content Scripter Team should have fixed your issue. Could you please check that?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others