hey problem with joey nurse

StevenJohnson

i was farming dratini in love island after i get back on vermilion to heal my pokemon and when i press on nurse joey i get frozen. i was showing some others players to go walk but i couldnt. after i restart my client and i couldnt login and it says #connection lost# but server is up and many players play right now. could you make something to help and fix this?

• Like 2

gp.gif

, i caught a slowpoke and go heal on vermilion nurse Joy, get a freeze, and i saw all the players moving and i was talking with a friend in PM chat, then i relog... and now cant connect on gold server anymore, its say "logging in" and then Connection Lost...

• Like 1

I had the same exact problem, i was leaving the ship in vermillion after fighting some npcs there, i got inside pokecenter and i talked to joy, she did healed all the pokemons but she didnt finished her dialogue so i got stuck in a frozen screen where i couldnt move or talk or do anything else, so i logged out and i couldnt login in the gold server anymore because it is saying "conection lost" all the time, and that happened in vermillion pokecente

• Like 1

• Administrator
i was farming dratini in love island after i get back on vermilion to heal my pokemon and when i press on nurse joey i get frozen. i was showing some others players to go walk but i couldnt. after i restart my client and i couldnt login and it says #connection lost# but server is up and many players play right now. could you make something to help and fix this?

, i caught a slowpoke and go heal on vermilion nurse Joy, get a freeze, and i saw all the players moving and i was talking with a friend in PM chat, then i relog... and now cant connect on gold server anymore, its say "logging in" and then Connection Lost...

I had the same exact problem, i was leaving the ship in vermillion after fighting some npcs there, i got inside pokecenter and i talked to joy, she did healed all the pokemons but she didnt finished her dialogue so i got stuck in a frozen screen where i couldnt move or talk or do anything else, so i logged out and i couldnt login in the gold server anymore because it is saying "conection lost" all the time, and that happened in vermillion pokecente

Hi there !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that i've forwarded your issue to our Developer that will look into it.

Unfortunately, i cannot give you an estimated time for when it will be solved, please be patient in the while. I will update you through this thread as soon as the issue will be solved.

Please, stay tuned on our OFFICIAL DISCORD for further announcements.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others