Creating a new id

Vauntdtradr001

Hello

One of my friends made a pro account but didn't use it. but now he have forgot the username and the password, so he tried making a new account. But unfortunately wasn't able to. So to help him I tried making one from my account. But it was unsuccessful. Can I make more than one pro account in my Gmail id? So how can he create a new account? Please help.

• Administrator
Hello

One of my friends made a pro account but didn't use it. but now he have forgot the username and the password, so he tried making a new account. But unfortunately wasn't able to. So to help him I tried making one from my account. But it was unsuccessful. Can I make more than one pro account in my Gmail id? So how can he create a new account? Please help.

Hi @VauntdTradr001

I'm sorry for the inconvenience experienced.

Unfortunately, we are experiencing technical issues and, due to that, registration may not be possible as well as merges.

We are aware of the current issues and i can assure you that we're currently working on a way to fix them.

Unfortunately, i am unable to give an estimated time as to when the servers will be up once again. Please do note that we're always trying to improve our server stability, but it isn't perfect and can sometimes still result to a crash.

An announcement on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD will be made once this issue has been resolved. You can check server status by doing ^up in #bot-commands in our Discord.

I will also update you through this post once everything will be solved, please be patient until that moment.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others