Bug with learning moves

Teamrocketboss

• Administrator
I was leveling my piplup and when i leveled up it showed the bug in the picture below. After that the move that was there was water sport.

It´s just a visual bug. I leveled up 26 levels in a single battle, perhaps that's why it happened.

[ATTACH=full]65508[/ATTACH]

Hi @TeamRocketBoss

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I was not able to replicate the error and i could teach Flamethrower, through level-up, to my Growlithe without any issue.

It is possible that you are experiencing an error that happen sometimes when you try to teach your Pokémon a move or it try to learn it through level up.

To fix that, could you please try the following procedure and see if it fixes your error:

1. Delete all the PRO Files that you have (.zip and remaining files too). Then download CCLEANER and run it to make sure to delete anything else.
  2. Restart your computer/device
  3. Download again the game from HERE

After you've downloaded again the latest client, please interact with a Move Relearner and pay 2000 pokedollars to teach again the move to your Pokémon

You can find the Move Relearner in the following locations:

• Kanto - Cerulean City; Saffron City; Tutor Heaven
  • Johto - Goldenrod City; Blackthorn City
  • Hoenn - Slateport City marketplace; Sootopolis City
  • Sinnoh - Snowpoint City and Hearthome City

Please, let me know if you have been successful in solving your issue and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

This is just a visual bug, as the intended moves are there if i click in the pokemon on the top left of the screen.

This bug happens when, prior to the level ups, i have free slots on the moves.

Yesterday i also saw that if i teach various moves in a row through level up, sometimes they don't appear in the next move, for example in the pic of that piplup if i teach peck in replace for bubble, the next move learned will show that bubble is still there instead of peck; but it is still just a visual bug.

I will try to use those procedures to see if it fixes the problem. Thank you for helping.