NPC Scientist richard Bug

Requi

Hello,

I'm actually having a bug, i'm on the island 7 and would like to finish a quest (from a npc who told me that a pokemon is scaring everyone in a certain area) and for this i need to talk to the npc "Scientist richard", the problem is that when i talk to him, he dont give any dialogue and just make my character stuck.I almost tryed to relog 2 times and there is still the same bug when i talk to him. Is it gonna be fixed or the bug only happening with me ?

88883 the problem is that when i talk to him, he dont give any dialogue and just make my character stuck.I almost tryed to relog 2 times and there is still the same bug when i talk to him. Is it gonna be fixed or the bug only happening with me ?

did you find the item in the ruins south of this spot? if not than go and do it, after that he should let you enter

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hey, the problem was that he had no dialogue, not even "i need this item go find it". But anyway i tryed to talk to him again the next day and it worked so its solved^^.

Btw the trees for headbutt on the route around this npc are buged.